Saturday, November 24, 2012

"Bentley" from Buffalo, New York~



Hi Sue
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

What a beautiful day we had here in Buffalo NY....It was wonderful!! Had a great day with my family at my house. Bentley did very well with everyone here.

All is going very well. Bentley will be 6 months in just a few days. He has been truly a joy! He just graduated from Puppy Class last week. We are now going to an intermediate class. Everybody that sees him falls in love with him. He is a handsome pup! Still goes to bed around 8 to 8:30. He is about 16 lbs of pure energy! He has the most beautiful coat. When I took him to get neutered, the vet did the IV in his front leg and shaved his fur quite a bit. I was not too happy...have to wait till it grows in and have him groomed so it is even.
I still need to get together with Sarah and Miss Bailey Glory before the snow comes.
Well...I have to work Friday till 1pm....hopefully the rain will hold off so I can take my pal out walking.

Best to you and yours!


Kathy & Bentley