Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"Bailey Glory" from Buffalo, New York~



Christmas 2011
Hi Sue!

      Here are two of the three photos I chose from our visit to Santa last night. The third is going on our card and due to a snafu at the mall I haven’t been able to get a downloadable copy of that one yet. It was a little chaotic trying to choose them. I left without my CD, so I’m picking that up today, and the number on the third photo that I want for our card takes me to the second photo. It will all be fixed today, though. Fortunately, Santa was willing to hold onto Curley and Bailey for a bit longer while I picked out my photos and packages and one of the other ladies was glad to hold onto Chica. Chica was not as glad after she accidently stepped on her little paw J….


     The kids could not have been better behaved for me, which was great since Alex wasn’t able to get home in time. When I couldn’t find a close parking spot I opted to pay the $5 for valet parking as it was right outside the mall entrance where Santa was. No one peed, pooped or barked! And they LOVED all the people that came over to meet them. Curley and Bailey loved having their photos taken, as you can tell. Chica, on the other hand, was interested in looking everywhere BUT at the camera, which is always the way as you can tell from the photo from last year that I’ve attached as well. I can’t wait to go back again next year! Hopefully Alex will be able to join us as I’d like to get individual photos in addition to our family shots.

     If any of your families in the area are interested, pet hours at Galleria are Mondays from 6-8. The ladies and Santa are so wonderful to us every time we go. They remembered me from last year with Peanut and Chica and were sad to find out we’d lost him a few days later. They go above and beyond for us (and because it’s designated pet hours we jump to the front of the line, too!). I have never come across any other dogs there at the same time I’ve gone, unlike other places where they only do it for one day, so everyone is there with their pets.

Enjoy your day!

Love,

Sarah & Bailey