Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Miss Bella" and "Miss Bethany" from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~





Hi Sue,

Time has slipped by quicker than I like! It has been an extremely busy late summer and fall although today it feels more like mid January! As I'm typing the wind is blowing, snow flurries are flying around and the cold cuts to the bone. So far we've made it through without any major issues and I'm praying for everyone caught in the grips of Sandy!

Bella and Bethany have staked out the warmest areas, in front of the woodstove and my kitchen range when it's on. They're so funny!
I have to tell you some wonderful news:

1. Geoff is back home and enrolled in college!! Praise be and Thanks to our Lord and Savior for bringing him home safe and out of harms way! Thank you for all the prayers! We know prayer works!
2. My niece, Sarah got married in Charleston, SC three weeks ago (thankfully before Sandy)! The wedding was outside and so beautiful.

3. Bella and I received a special invitation to visit a Church and speak about being a Nationally Registered Therapy Dog Team. Since then Hospice has asked about using us with some of their patients or familles and there are other pastors interested in learning more about Therapy Dogs and how to use them as part of the healing process. Needless to say, you have touched many lives by having such loving well socialized puppies. You and your family are truly blessed!

I'll try and get some new picture to you of the girls! Let me know how you're doing!

Love and hugs,
Cherrie' , Bella and Bethany