Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Miss Bailey" (Cadence) from Woodstock, Maryland~









Hi Sue,
Just wanted to send a few pictures. It's been a long time. I've been busy now school and sports have started. Bailey has adjusted to our routine very well. She goes to the bus stop twice a day and we take a few walks during the day. The pictures attached are about a month old. We had just gotten her hair cut. The last two pictures was after a rain storm that my daughter took. We always get the prettiest rainbows. Bailey is almost a creamy white just like a little snow ball. She has been to two of my son's baseball games. She gets lots of attention. I give out treats to strangers who want to pet her and let them give her the treat. She is less nervous in meeting new people that way.
I also saw on your blog about your grand daughter Madison. She seems like a strong little girl and the hardest days are now over. Blessings to her.
Gwen