Sunday, September 2, 2012

"Miss Gracie" and "Miss Mandie" from Missouri City, Texas~

Gracie and Mandie at 4 mos and 2 mos.

Mandie and Gracie running the fence
.
Gracie can never catch her.

Mandie
Gracie and Mandie after their run

on Mandie’s Birthday




 

  Gracie

Sue, I think of you often (almost every time I look at my precious girls), and I pray for you and your family. I never saw the notice that you gave, but I read on the blog Mike and little Madison were doing good. I pray that's true.


Gracie and Mandie are sooooo much fun. I had to laugh at Drummer Boy's mom when she said she brushed him everyday and I think it was Cosby's mom who said how pretty, but she didn't have time. I remember when I had little ones at home and they took so much of my time that my cocker would get brushed once a week if she was lucky. Now I spend an hour or hour and half on floor brushing my girls while I'm watching TV or just want to be with my husband because he's watching golf every night. Not that they like it, when they see me get the brush they run. lol. What a blessing they are and so cute.

 I didn't get to write when Gracie had her birthday in June, but I looked for some of
her brothers and sisters, but didn't see any. I wonder how Debbie and Geoff are doing with Yogi and Cooper, I think my girls are about the same age difference and those first months all I did was take potty breaks. Ha.

I'm going to try to send pictures, but who knows, just when I think I know it, something doesn't work. The first one is Mandie running the fence, it's is so funny and I want you to see it so bad. You just say go and off she goes with Gracie trying to catch up. Mandie is
still the boss. Gracie loves balls, and Mandie loves me (she is under my feet all the time) and just likes balls if Gracie is playing. Since I've never had two dogs at same time, it's amazing to me at the different personality, just like our kids. Each one is special. I just saw picture of Cubby Jr. and I think he's Gracie's brother. I used to see Toby and Archie, but haven't in awhile.

Decided to send pics of my little ones when they were little and 3rd is Mandie and 4th is Gracie (she has the longest eyelashes) Mandie's jealous and so am I.

So thankful for you and High Calling Cockers.

Susie, Gracie and Mandie



Note from Sue:

       Gracie and Mandie are the two little munchkins featured in the title picture at the top of my blog.