Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~








Good night Sue,


We are all getting ready for Hurricane Issac tonight!! We all had our baths, including Cosby's!! These pictures that I sent is just after his bath. I'm trying to play a game with Cosby tonight on my bed. While he's distracted playing with one of his squeaky toys, I start to brush him nice and quick and gentle with his ears. And when he's a good boy I give him a little treat. These pics show Cosby being impatient and wanting his snack!! I love these new bath products I used for the first time tonight! The groomer from Petsmart recommend what she used on her pet, making it last longer, it's called white citrus, ULTRA GLOW, by KONG in style. Also the Asian Pear, Magical Deodorizing Spray, by "I LOVE{heart} PET HEAD". Cosby's coat feels so soft and silky and smells like he just been professionally groomed!!...LOL

We pray tonight for our panhandle that everyone will be safe and secure. Caleb's school is closed tomorrow but should be open on Wed. Also, my church tonight is open for shelter tonight and tomorrow. My family is here at home, and we are prepared for any major things that might happen, like power being off for a day or more. We are expected to get tons of rain and heavy winds. I hope the rural carriers delivering the mail tomorrow will be fine and get back quick to the post office. Issac could be a category 2 by the time it hits landfall. It looks like it's heading toward Louisianna. Yaw keep us in your prayers, and will do the same for you!! God bless everyone and especially to all the High Calling Cocker Family!!!

In His care,

Sherry and Cosby