Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Bentley" (Patton) from Buffalo, New York~


Here is a pic of my son Tommy & Bentley!



Sue

Happy Anniversary! Good news about Mike and Madison!

Bentley is doing well. He had his shots on Monday the 20th and now is 7 1/2 lbs at 12 weeks. He gained 2 1/2 in a month! He is now starting to go in his crate during the day by himself for naps. Boy, he does need atleast 2 long naps otherwise he gets like a tazmanian doggie!!! Just like a baby, he starts to get cranky and frustrated, then you know it is time for him to go for nap! Sleeping usually from 8:15pm till about 4:45 to 5 am...right thru the night without any need to go out.

He is a little shy with strangers at first, so I dont force him. I let him figure out when he wants to check them out. He is doing extremely well sitting in the car. He is getting smart in the am, when I am walking out the door he wants to go with me, just like a kid!

I cant believe how one month has flown by already. He has truly added a spark to quiet home!

Sarah emailed me the other day and we are going to try to get together for some puppy socializing soon. She said Bailey is very active. I cant wait to see if Bentley & Bailey will recoginize each other! I will let you know of the outcome.

Have a great week!!

Best to you and your family!

Kathy and Bentley Buffalo, NY 8/22/2012