Monday, July 23, 2012

"Cadence" from Woodstock, Maryland~


Hi Sue! We got home around 9:00 last night. She slept most of the way. She had one accident in the house last night when we first got home. I think she was nervous with all of the new surroundings. She slept in her crate last night and I slept on the couch. She woke up every two hours whining and I took her out. I'm pretty tired today. Just like having a newborn again, but this is still easier :) She has been going to the potty outside since last night. I'm glad I have the kids here because they are a big help. I'm hoping she will be more tired tonight. I'll send pictures when I get a chance.


Also - I posted pictures on facebook when we were driving yesterday and everyone thought she was the cutest and prettiest dog. My next door neighbor came over this morning and said she was the cutest dog in the neighborhood.

Gwen