Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ranger from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas~



Hi Sue,

Our little Ranger sure is a happy little boy!

My husband brought him to my fifth-grade classroom one day the last week of school for a visit. He LOVED all the kids! He had to make the rounds to each one and get some pets. I noticed some kids hanging back a little, but I watched as he made sure he greeted every single kid. All the time his little tail was wagging a mile a minute and he had a HUGE grin on his face! He's going to be a GREAT Reading Therapy dog because he loves people so much!

He also loves playing (pestering) with his big lab sister, Heidi. We bought a kiddie pool the other day, and he just couldn't figure out why Heidi was jumping in and out and splashing up a storm. He just watched and watched. Later, I watched as he went over to the pool by himself and carefully, one foot at a time, waded into the little pool. Then gave me a look, like, "Look at, me, Mom!" So CUTE!

Now that school is out, we're looking forward to some more camping trips. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Love, Kaynella and Ranger