Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sparky...from Astoria, Illinois~



Hello Mama Sue, and all my High Calling Cocker Family!



Well today is the first day of Summer, and also another important day. It is my fourth birtday! It is hard to believe I am four years old. Really hot today here, Mama Sue, and you know my mommy said that she would take me to get some ice cream, but since it was so hot we would go later. That is okay with me because I still got some gravy bones, and lamb chop squeaky toy. Still love toys, paper, socks, anything to chew. Never a dull moment with me, I love entertaining! My mommy says she will never forget the day I born, and was so thankful that you took such good care of me, and let me come here to live because you knew that is what God had planned for me. Mama Sue, I know you have been sad because my doggy mommy is no longer with you. I was so sad too, because I know she was the best mommy a puppy could have, and I hope her goodness is in me, and of course thankful for my daddy Cubby. Will always love mommy Daisy.I love all of my High Calling Cockers family. Well just want to tell you about my birthday, and I that Iove you so much for, and tell all the family Hi, from Sparky. Mommy said she hopes to send better photos later, but just wanted you to see that I had a good birthday!

Love, Hugs, and sweet doggy kisses from Sparky!