Friday, June 22, 2012

"Chanel" from Westlake, Ohio~


Hi Susan,


I will give them Chanel’s papers that you gave us and I will give her your name and e-mail address so they can refer people to you. When we first took Chanel to them for training they observed her and the first thing they said was you didn’t get that dog from around here and I said no. They told us that most of the cockers they saw and worked with had serious emotional problems. They did comment that they had not seen a cocker like Chanel in a long time. They approached me about where we got her so they could refer people to you. I will take what I have and if I need anything else I will let you know!!!! She trains so easily and is so smart. We have taken her to a garden center to get our annuals and she rides on the cart and just lays there and never tries to get off the cart. No one could believe she was 10 months old at the time. We were only going to be there for 15 minutes and it took us probably an hour and a half to get out of the place because everyone was amazed that she just laid there on the cart and because she is simply beautiful.

The most beautiful little girl in the world is our Chanel!!!! We thank you.