Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Aspen" from Sparks, Nevada~


Good Morning Susan,


It has been awhile since Aspen & I have checked in, but we are still following from afar. All the new little ones are adorable. I just wanted to send you this picture of Aspen. She was helping me fold all the warm towels from the dryer. She likes the warm dryer items. It doesn’t matter what it is, she just likes the warm clothes. She is a funny little girl and still makes me laugh every day. She has become a great companion for my Mother-in-law during the day. The dogs go to her house everyday while we work and it gets her up in the morning, and helps her keep track of the days and her medications. On the weekends she doesn’t do so well, so then it is our turn. So while we can Aspen will be her daily reminder and keep her on track. She just turned 88 this month and still insists she live by herself. I hope all is well with you. I see the puppies are finding homes again as fast as they are born. So many homes that will be as blessed as we were with Aspen.

Thinking of you fondly,

Aspen & Valeri