Monday, May 28, 2012

"Yogi" from Princeton, West Virginia~





Susan


I was just trying to post some pictures of us with Yogi. We took him last Wednesday to our Parkway home and just returned yesterday. My brother brought his pekingnese and Yogi was so glad to have a buddy. They played so well together.

Yogi is adapting pretty well I think. We are working on house breaking and manners J He loves to eat…I have been feeding him ¼ cup of food 3 times a day and he devours the food. So he is a very good eater.

At night he whines for a long time wanting out of his crate, so a couple of times we have caved in because we needed sleep. I know a companion would help him adjust to the crate which is in our dining room.

I just dearly love Yogi and so does everyone that meets him. They all express what an unusual coat color and eye color. He is a sweetheart. I am going to attach a few pics so you can see his fun-filled weekend.

Sorry I hadn’t written sooner but we also started our online summer class last Monday and that takes a lot of time the first week to get it going. Thanks for emailing and you absolutely have the best cockers ever!
Your WV friends,

DEB & Geoff