Friday, April 20, 2012

"Miss Emily" from Quincy, Massachusetts~





Hi Mama Sue,


It's me Emily and today, April 20th, is my birthday. I am
Two Years Old; can you believe it? My family tells me I
have grown into a young lady; although just between you
and me Mama Sue, I still am very much a tomboy!
We took my birthday pictures outside this year because
it is so beautiful out and I love my backyard. You probably
can't read the writing on my hat but it says - Birthday Girl; the
writing on my birthday badge says - I'm 2 Years Old. Honestly
Mama Sue do you believe my family made me wear these
things, just so they could take pictures. After the photo session,
I made short work of the hat and badge; besides, I wanted to
go inside and open my gifts.
My birthday presents included a green elephant, pink
designer tennis balls and a new bed. I'm not exactly sure
why Mom bought me a new bed because I like sleeping
with my family in their beds; but to make her happy, I guess
I'll give it a try now and then.
I wish my sister Gracie and brothers Bojangles and Dusty
a very Happy 2nd Birthday and hope they are well and
as happy as I am.

Love you Mama Sue.

Your Little Emily (not so little anymore)