Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Sasha" from Toronto, Ontario, Canada~

Hello Susan,
I just wanted to check in to let you know that Sasha is doing really well.

She gets more beautiful every day - and such a sweet pup.
Next Tuesday she starts her puppy training program at a local church. I went alone this week since she hasn't yet had all of her shots. When I came home we worked on 'Sit', 'Down', and "Settle Down". I couldn't believe how quickly she learns. House training is also going well despite the winter conditions outside. Not only is she adorable but she's bright. Of course, we are biased. I am sure everyone who has a High Calling cocker thinks their pup is the best ever! Sasha has brought us great joy.
Best wishes. We hope all is well and happy with you and your family.
Pat & Ron

Note from Sue...

  Pat and Ron are artists from Toronto, Ontario...isn't this beautiful?   Such an awesome piece of art!