Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~

Cosby and Caleb enjoying each other at Cedar Log Lake Boat Ramp



Cosby do you see something boy? Ha I love his cocker position!

Watch out everyone...here comes Caleb!



 There goes Caleb! LOL


Mama's two best loving boys in the world!!

WE LAUGH, WE PLAY, WE LOVE, WE NAP!!

We play hard...we nap hard!!  LOL
Dear Sue,

Hope you like the fun pics I took with Caleb and his best friend, Cosby!! Every afternoon Cosby is sitting on the edge of the couch watching Caleb get off the bus, and meets him at the door. Cosby makes everyone in this family feel so loved and special, and we do the same for him. Words can't explain the fulfilling joy and happiness he brings to each of us..Clay, Carly, Caleb, and especially me. One thing Cosby knows the most is that we do love to go to church, play,have silly fun, cuddle with family, NAP...LOL, but Cosby really knows the most by far, that he is loved so much and cared for!!! Cosby I believe weighs now a little over twenty lbs. He has been updated on all his shots and he's been neutered and we have him on Trifexis monthly. He does very well with the trifexis pill. It prevents not only fleas but heartworms and etc. I really recommend it too. Cosby is of course potty trained, and till this day he still goes to his pad and squats to pee, I love it. Never have I seen him hike his leg! Which I love because he's trained in the house as well. Cosby is so sweet to bathe him anytime I need to or just put him in the shower with me..!! Easier that way at times!Ha. We are enjoying this beautiful warm weather here in Florida, I love the spring time and can't wait for Easter!! I can't wait till it gets really hot because I'll have some good pics of Cosby at the Ponce de Leon State Park. Their springs is very cold and beautiful too. I'll be taking him in there where u can go with your pets and also to the Doggie Beach at Panama City Beach! Thank you again for Snuggie and Cubby's Litter, Cosby looks so much like his mom, Snuggie. Wow what a cute baby face, Cosby, has!! I LOVE THAT!! Good luck on Rosie and Snowy, they are my favorite girls too, and sweet Dolly. Love you and send Mike and the Martin gang a big hug and hello for me. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! and have a God blessed day!!

Love in Christ,

Sherry