Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Molly and Sunny (Willow and Ginger) from Vestal, New York~




Dear Sue,
I picked up our girls this afternoon from their trip to the groomers….here is a picture of Molly and Sunny with Heidi and Heather. I hate to say that I can’t tell them apart, even after having used their services for 10 years now! They are very impressed with the temperament that our girls have. Heidi told me that both girls sit quietly to have their faces trimmed, nails trimmed, teeth brushed, coats brushed. She was especially impressed that they are not afraid of the clippers or the hair dryers. They come home prancing and wagging, obviously proud of their new “do”!

Each day with these two is a special day. We wake up to kisses and wiggles from them, and they are always so glad to walk along with me or sit in my lap or sleep at my feet. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful little girls with us! My husband wasn’t sure he was ready for another cocker spaniel after our Gracie died this summer, but he loves these two so much. It is a treat for me to see him playing with them.
Our son is a college student living in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and was surprised to see that you have a puppy living there. He is hoping to run across her someday when he is out and about; he says he needs a puppy fix! I love looking at your blog to see how your other families are doing with their puppies. You have an extended family all over the place!
I hope your Valentine’s Day was full of hugs and kisses….especially from that beautiful new granddaughter of yours!
Lynn