Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~








Hi Sue!
So how is everyone? I know your busier than a bumblebee!! Ha, Ha. I hope you enjoy the pics that I'm sending to our family blog. It is such a beautiful warm day down here in Florida. God is so GOOD!! Cosby and Carly are having a wonderful 'play day' today outside. We are making, as Carly says, 'sand castle's or shall I say, digging out the sand castles as Cosby is concerned, ha!! Thank you again for breeding such a wonderful, beautiful temperament cocker spaniel. Sue, you would also be proud of me and Cosby! Cosby's fantastic groomer, Mrs. Ana, has been encouraging us to walk early in the morning with her and her dogs. And I absolutely thank God for her sweet friendship and the workout that we do together to help us reach our weight loss goals together!! Cosby is a great social dog, with Ana's help of her three sweet dogs. We walk starting at 7:30 am. for 2.5 miles daily around our schedules. She's becoming a new fan of your special highcallingcocker family blog. I read it everyday just like the daily news newspaper, LOL. May God bless you and Mike and each family member. We love and lift you up in our prayers everyday. GOD BLESS YOU SUE , WE LOVE YOU!!!

Love in Jesus,

Sherry, Carly, and Cosby!!