Friday, January 20, 2012

"Hannah" from Cambridge, Wisconsin~











Hi Sue, I want you to know Hannah is doing great and getting very


spoiled. We are having a snow storm as I'm writing this and when she

goes outside she likes to slide down the ramp we have on our deck. I

thought she did it by accident but she would run up the steps and do it

again. So she has adapted to Wisconsin weather quickly. Hannah seems so

tiny to me as I am used to Labradors. I feel like I'm dressing a doll

when I put on her sweater. It was 1 degrees here yesterday and she

appreciated the extra warmth I think. We are enjoying her and my husband

is getting a kick out of her. Our cocker we had years ago was his

favorite dog. Our grand kids came for dinner last night and had such fun

with her. She has been getting up around 3 and then again at 6 to go out

during the night so we are a little fatigued today. But each day she

improves. She hold her own with our lab Ben. She likes to follow him

around and the silouette is so cute as he is 90 pounds and she is 7! He

is very gentle and has great patience with her. I catch her nibbling at

his feet sometimes. He just pretends nothing is happening. She sure is a

healthy eater! I think she's grown in the last 2 days. Thanks for

everything. We just LOVE her. She has a spunky personality! Will keep

you updated as she grows and progresses. Sally :)