Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cosby from Westville, Florida~



Hi Sue,


Do you know who this is??? I can't believe our eyes either! Carly asked Clay, Daddy are you sure that's Cosby?

Yea we are still trying to find him around the house!! LOL. Thank you again for this precious High Calling Cocker.

Cosby did really good for Mrs. Anna today at the groomers. She loves his majestic hair and the feel of his heavy coat.

We tried something a little different, by bringing out the cocker face in him. But I also loved the little beard around his face too!! I don't know who Cosby favors more, Snuggie or Cubby? I thank you and Mike again for allowing me to adopt this precious Prince Charming. We love and care for Cosby so much! Thank you and have a God blessed day!!!!



Much love,

Sherry,Clay,Caleb, Carly,Cosby!!