Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mr. Watson and Mr. Wyatt from North Tonawanda, New York~








Hello Sue,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish for you and your family a healthy New year. Dennis is doing well with his recovery from surgery and will be coming home on Saturday. Watson and Wyatt sure do miss there daddy. It was a very quiet Christmas here. Thank -you for my wonderful guys. I was not alone on Christmas , they were here and gave me a lot of kisses. I have enclosed some pics of them with there new teddy. They do like it , but still go back to the old one. I think of you a lot when they do there nightly chase around the hallway. I still can see you laughing at the 2 of them. They do it during the day sometimes but always in the evening they go round and round for at least 10 laps. Wyatt wasn't sure on how he liked the white stuff. It took awhile for him to do his business in it. I love reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful cockers from the past and the new ones. You breed such wonderful family pets and I will be forever grateful for my guys.

Dot, Dennis, Watson and Wyatt