Sunday, December 25, 2011

Molly (Raegan) from Rockville Centre, New York~









Hello!!! Merry Christmas!


I have been meaning to write you for a while now and send you some pictures of Molly (aka Raegan). Yes, Dad won the naming war. So, Molly as she is now called, is just the most amazing little thing. She is the perfect fit to our family. She adjusted to our home quite well. We have been doing a lot of training and she is up to about five tricks. She sits, gives paw, jumps (my sister taught her that one), lays down and in the morning she brings in the newspaper. LOL . She cracks us up everyday with that one! I wanted to enroll her in a puppy kindergarten because she is so active but because of that flu going around, I decided against it. She LOVES to run. LOVES LOVES LOVES to run and play fetch. When she does finally wind down she is a total mush. She loves to cuddle and lay in my lap whenever she can. She is definitely my shadow.

Thank you again for our little munchkin! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!
-Jackie

PS...I love your slideshow!