Friday, December 23, 2011

Lachlan and his friend, Leland from California~







Hello Sue!


I hope these come through in form you can use - I compressed them since the files were too big. My apologies again for lack of photo quality (my camera was stolen a year ago and I've never gotten around to replacing so these are from my blackberry -but getting new camera tomorrow since I want to get better photos of the babies!) -also sorry for some of the repetitive photos and that most are of Lachlan sleeping! I was having hard time getting him to sit still long enough for a good photo but we are working on it! :-)

We've been in puppy kindergarten and he is the youngest puppy but already knows all the basic commands and hand signals and was housebroken very quickly- he is so smart and sweet and social and everyone who has met him, including his vet and his teacher, say he has the most wonderful temperament and such a sweet disposition! I wanted to pass along since I have no doubt this is all due to you and your wonderful work with all of your cocker spaniels and their babies! I truly can't thank you enough for Lachlan--he and Leland are two precious miracles and blessings in my life and I love them so very much!

Thank you again for everything from the bottom of my heart...and sorry its taken me so long to send you an update on Lachlan! I will keep you posted more regularly about our little family and how well Lachlan is doing...I can't take my eyes off him or Leland - especially when they are playing together or curling up next to each other once they get sleepy!




Merry Christmas to you and your family (including all the "babies"!)
Warmest Christmas wishes,

Davina (and Leland and Lachlan!)