Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Mr. Watson" and "Mr. Wyatt" from North Tonawanda, New York~





Good Morning Sue,


Congratulations on your newest addition. I am sure Grammy will spoil her. She is beautiful. I love your fall slide show and Thank-you for putting my 2 guys in there. Well Mr. Watson is now 9 months old and has become a handsome cocker. Everyone who meets him is so amazed at what a beautiful cocker he is. He is definitely show material. I am in awe watching him prance around the yard and when I walk him he is amazing how he holds his head up and he looks like the dogs on tv at those dog shows. He is finally adjusting to the fact I am now back to work. The love these 2 give me is great, I come home and I have 2 wonderful guys to give me a lot of kisses and love. Mr. Wyatt is doing great, he will be 5 months old at the end of this month. He is a snuggler. You would love to watch them at night, every night they chase each other around for at least 10 laps, I think of you and smile when they do this , as you thought it was so funny the day you saw this when you brought Mr. Wyatt to live with us. I think I gave them the wrong names, Should have named them Mutt and Jeff as Watson is big and Wyatt is such a little peanut. They are great together. I have enclosed a few pics. Once they both get groomed next week I will send newer ones.


God Bless You for all you have done to bring such joy into our lives and alot of other families!


Dot, Dennis, Mr. Watson and Mr. Wyatt