Monday, November 21, 2011

Lacey from Lewiston, New York~

Hi


Just thought I'd give you a laugh about little Lacey.

I am working with a cocker spaniel rescue and right now I have

two "brothers" The brothers as you can imagine are overwhelming

and twice Lacey's size. Well everyone's favorite game is when I come

home in the morming and throw the ball to them out in the yard. Well, Lacey

is so tiny compared to them, her little legs just make it

impossible for her to outrun them so she figured out

that when I pick up the ball she hauls her little butt

to the other side of the yard and waits for the ball to come to her

where the brothers actually wait for it to be thrown. It doesn't

always work but gives her a better chance. Well now when

she gets it...she doesn't want to give it back so she holds it

in her mouth and makes the brothers chase her all over the

yard. It is the funniest thing to watch her with that big ball

in her mouth just tormenting those boys. I swear

she is laughing the whole time like a pesky little sister.

Chris