Monday, November 7, 2011

"Cubby" (Elliott) from Southport, Connecticut~

Hello Sue!!
How wonderful to read the news that your new baby granddaughter has arrived. Layla Grace looks perfect and beautiful in everyway!! This is another great blessing for your family and we are so happy for you all.

I also want to thank you for including our Cubby Boy in your Autumn photo gallery on the smile box. I looked at the entire gallery of photos and really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful cockers!! It is so interesting that all the dogs have a uniqueness to them while all looking similar. I truly enjoy the website and go to it whenever I become overwhelmed with my computer work. It is like taking a break from the hectic work place. I am so glad this website is so enjoyable and always updated and sooo much fun to see and hear.
Cubby is doing great. I think he is becoming more mellow now that he is almost 1.5 years since he was born. I will send along Christmas photos soon.
Congratulations on your Layla Grace!!
xxJoanne and Cubby