Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~


Hi Sue,


I pray you and Mike are traveling safely to deliver the puppies

this,Thanksgiving morning! Wanted to tell you how thankful I am to

have become a close friend to you this year. Your kindness and love

for us and our sweet, Cosby, is such a blessing. The kids, Carly and

Caleb spent the night with my sister Tues. and Wed. night and we are

going to her house for Thanksgiving now, boy did we enjoy Aunt Diana

taking the kids for a little. Clay and I enjoyed the time alone and I

also think Cosby did too....ha.. Carly can be a little too over loving

for poor Cosby.. ha. Clay and I really enjoyed Cosby, he is so

spoiled, he got all the attention for sure since his bro. and sis were

missing. Which I know he missed them, but he loved being the only

spoiled baby left here!!! It's amazing how calm and sweet he can be

when he isn't chasing his 3yr. old sis, ha!! Its sweet when he goes to

their door and gently swipes his paws on the door as he's sitting

down, wanting them to come and play with them. I told Cosby they'll be

back soon it's you and mommie and daddy. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks again,

and I praise the Lord for Cosby, because of Clays illness and his

recent fourth shunt revision two weeks ago, Cosby makes us enjoy life

more and makes our hearts be filled with joy every morning and night.

I can't explain enough just how much we needed, Cosby, we when got

him, I would never thought Clay would go under brain surgery so soon

again, but the Lord has blessed us so much from the other local

churches, and we couldn't be more thankful for the Lord providing for

us, and the sweet love and joy Cosby brings to this Family!!!


Happy Thanksgiving to Snuggies Litter and to the Martin Family!!!

ps. Cosby says he loves his sis Pickles, and Pickles' family, Annette and Mike too!!!!
Thankful in Jesus,


Clay, Sherry, Caleb, Carly, COSBY!!