Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~

Clay, Sherry, Caleb and Carly picking up Cosby.
Sue,


Me and Clay are out of breath..puffing huffing...ha u should've been

at the Westville Park just now with Cosby and all of us, you would've

been laughing and smiling. This great park that they redone is not

even a mile from the house, and after we got back from Mcdonalds,

which we found Cosby laying on his bed pallot happy and content and no

potty mistakes, in the living room we picked him up and off to the

park we went before it became too dark. His first round I was walking

him with the leash beside Clay, and he started doing good, and he

pooped of course, way to go Cosby, ha. But he was distracted the first

round, but kept him pretty good at a good pace as I was saying heel,

heel...But, honey let me tell u, I guess he was just warming up,

because on the second round was different,,,,,ha....I had Clay to hold

the leash and I was in front of him a little bit, and he was focused

on my flip flop and Cosby was head strong walking and a little

running, and before u know it he had me and Clay almost at the finish

line head on and no distraction and almost out of breath, needless to

say, Cosby or shall I say, "Coach Cosby" is gonna get his mom and dad in

shape.ha!!! I told Clay its better if he holds the leash as I'm

encouraging Cosby to stay with it, and follow me or come get momma...

ha... Also I told Clay i felt like one of those women in the show ring
wearing flat shoes, with a skirt on with pantyhose, and all u see is

my legs, running along with my champion....LOL...Well, also we had

Roger over and Cosby was so well mannered and he also wasn't

distracted because as Cosby was showing off his skills in the living

room he also went to pee on his pad by himself without being told in

Caleb's bathroom.  I was so proud as a momma is over her child. And

bless his heart he has to sit right on my clothes down to my ankles

waiting for me to finish using the bathroom ha, ha!! Wow what a

faithful, loyal dog,,,ha!! Also the whole family is going to see Cosby

go and meet his new groomer in the morn. at nine, I have heard great

things of Mrs. Anna and her love and care and instructions for pets, I

talked with her on the phone for the first time, and hope I can brag

again on Cosby at the groomers, he lets me feel his feet pretty good,

I dont think we will have any trouble, and thanks for the blog update

about us, and tell your daughter, she is very beautiful and pretty and

loved the diaper cake, ha never saw anything in my life like that down

here, ha! In fact I think ur daughter in the picture of the website

with all of your kids around you, was standing on your right side, and

when you look at the pic its on the left, she was the first one I

really thought that was pretty, and all of them sure are, I just

remember when u told me about ur daughter being her first baby, I was

thinking to myself was that her standing on the left side looking at

the pic with shoulder brown hair and with cream or kahki color pants

on, not sure, but pretty smile like yours, and she look just like

you!!!  Love ya, have a good night. Also, I wished I had

Bruce's camera again so I take his first grooming pictures with Anna so

I can give them to you, but maybe I can get a good camera soon for all

of us, I just wished I had a better computer to put pics in but I

don't. Well, gotta go, and Cosby slept so hard on his bed pallot on

the floor all night long and no mistakes at all and we all woke up

together, can't wait to cuddle with him on bed soon, but love that he

loves his own bed...lol!!!


Hugs, and loves,

Sherry and Family