Monday, October 24, 2011

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~

Hey Sue,


Hope your daughter's shower went well, and I know she had must got tons

of stuff, of course I never had eighty people at mine...lol... but I

was given three baby showers for Carly and I was truly blessed!!!!

Tell her congrads for me, and what is she going to name her daughter?

Well, I wanted to type and tell you about Cosby. Sue, Cosby reminds me

of Caleb, because you couldn't had ask for a better baby, and cosby is

so smart, and he went to the bathroom by hiself without being told and

peed on his pee pee pad in the bathroom, and I wanted to share just

how much he is so loving, Clay woke up one morning and his tiny face

was cupped in his hand, and when me and clay take a nap during the

day, he is right there laying just above our heads in the

pillows...lol...also he was sleeping one time near clays side of his

face, and I turned my head over facing the back of clays head where

cosby was, and I just smiled, and he saw me smiling and came over and

sat almost nose to nose,ha I love it.. Clay and I are getting used to

him in our bed, but he also lays on his pallot near our bed on the

floor, we don't do the crate thing , not sure yet? But also, we are

pleased with his good behaviour during the night, I get up and i take

him to pee or potty and then if he starts to get wind up and play

around the bed during the night, I just pick him up and put him in the

bed and he knows not to play but to go back to sleep like we r doing ,

so he cuddles up next to us and sleeps hard again. Also, he doesnt

wind or scratch on doors, and I love that hes confident and can trust

us, when we left him in the living room tonight with all the doors

shut except the bathroom, and ate at subway, he seemed ok, he didn't

whine at all at the door he just layed on the floor, and when we got

back he was happy and still calm, and excited to see us again I'm so

proud of the puppy he is becoming and he loves to do his tiger crouch

on our cat mikey and play bark at him, it is so cute, but he gives

kisses to our fat Siamese cat,Mikey, too he played hard today, so I know

Cosby will be give out soon. He is really bonding with Clay alot too

always following him around in the kitchen and me too, even if he's

asleep he will get up and follow us into the bathroom, I think he

really loves us, and Cosby is loving clay more and more, we often

fight to see which one does cosby loves the othe best..lol, but its

almost the same. Well, just wanted to let u know, how he is been doing

and also I know he is gonna be around here for a very super long time.

Also I had a question, when do I need to groom him a litte bit or

bathe him, do I need to take him to the groomer next week and

introduce myself and cosby to her, I thought about doing it myself,

but I don't know how good I can make him, I thought just a touch up

around his face and back of head and neck and around his booty, to

help him stay cleaner when he poops, so just let me know, but no

rush,lve and thanks a million. He is my superstar!!! And I love that

he has to touch us all the time or cuddle so close to us, without

asking him to come near us, Sue, that's what I prayed for and even

though HE'S ALL BOY!! ha clay says, he is such a lover and im so

thankful hes strong, confident, smart, and loving cuddler with a big

heart, Snuggie and Cubby produced the best dog in the world. And I

love that Clay and I and the kids are all home from work and school, the

best time of bonding and potty training!!!



Love, Sherry