Friday, September 30, 2011

Watson and Wyatt from North Tonawanda, New York~




Hello Sue,
Well it will be a month since Wyatt came to live with us on Sunday. He turned 3 months old yesterday. I was finally able to get a picture of them sitting together. It took alot , but I finally did it. they are either romping and playing so much or sleeping.What 2 wonderful pups I have from you. They are so sweet and gentle. You know our other cocker was a female and I always thought I would want another female but these 2 boys are so great. I have had no problems with marking and the toilet training has been great. I find the male dogs are more playful than my female was and they are a joy to watch when they play together or with Dennis and I. Watson was groomed today so he looks so handsome in the pics of him sitting. Hope all is well at the Martin Household. Love to all.
Dot, Dennis, Wyatt and Watson