Friday, September 30, 2011

Taffy from Westbury, New York~


Dear Susan,


Hope all is well with you and your family.

I wanted to send you a picture of Taffy just back from the groomer. Such a pretty girl! I almost didn't recognize her when I picked her up. No more looking like a baby lion.

The groomer spent almost 5 hours with her giving her time to adjust to all the new sights and sounds. She even went home with a new squeaky toy.

She is also my cleaning buddy as she follows me and the vacuum cleaner wherever we go and occasionally gets into mischief.

She loves giving kisses and hugs as she wraps her paws around your neck.

We enrolled her in a dog training class to help with commands, socialization, and confidence.

Needless to say, she is loved very much.

We wish you much joy in the up-coming holidays!

Luv,

Beth (and Rick and Taffy)