Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Mr. Watson" from North Tonawanda, New York~





Hello Sue.
I see a lot of the pups went to their forever homes. The joy on the faces of the people who received them!  I had to write to tell you what happened tonight with Mr. Watson.

Well I was looking at the blog and at the site for the 2 pups you have left. I clicked on the video to watch them playing. Watson was sleeping over near the front door, When your voice came on saying "pup,pup,pup", Watson came running over to me and then jumped up in his chair and started whining and looking out the window. He definitely remembers your voice and was crying because he could not find you. I kept showing him it was on the screen and you were not here. He did not listen to me and started running around looking for you. Also I hope you and Mike had a wonderful anniversary. God bless and good health to you and your loved ones.

Love,

Dot