Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cooper from Raleigh, North Carolina~






Hi Sue!
I hope you are doing well! I wanted to send you a quick update on how baby Cooper is doing!

He will be here exactly 1 week tomorrow and he is already so much bigger - I cannot believe it! He is such a funny character. He has that typical cocker spaniel stubbornness about him - when he doesn't want to walk...he won't! He used to take hours to finish 1/2 cup of food and now he is eating in one sitting so that is great. He is loving is crate when we are not home and every time we get home he is fast asleep in it! The first couple nights were rough b/c I think he really wants to be with me and Marcus all the time and has a small separation anxiety problem, but he is learning that we will come back. :)

The potty training is coming along - we are trying to get him on a schedule and learn his times of the day he has to go. I think he hates the grass and being outside LOL. He already knows how to sit though!
Here are some fun pictures we have taken along the way!

Thank you again for everything! He really is the love of our lives!

Steph and Marcus