Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Carrie" is available~

Just a quick note...I am in Florida on vacation and was just informed that the family adopting "Carrie" in Crystal's litter can no longer take her because of a family health crisis. So Carrie is now available, in addition to the little boys on the page called "Available Puppies". (You can see a video of her on her special webpage.)  I don't have access to my website while I'm on vacation, so the only way I can let everyone know she is available is to post it here on my blog.  It seems to me that there was another family who is already buying a puppy who requested to be notified if Carrie became available as they were thinking of getting two puppies.  So...if you are reading this, and that was you, please know that she is once again available, even though the website states she is going to a family in Tennessee.

I will say a prayer that she goes to the family where she is meant to live forever.  

Have a blessed evening,

Mama Sue