Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bethany from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~


Hi Mama Sue,
Guess Who? It's me Bethany! Mom is sending some new photos of her "girls." We've had so many busy days it's hard to keep track. This photo is of me supervising Mom as she's fixing Blueberries! Wow, so many good fruits to try and to eat!
Bella and I want to wish you a very special and happy 4th of July! Some of our neighbors started their celebrations last night with loads of fireworks! Neither Bella or me like those sounds! Too loud and scary! We cuddle up to Mom when it starts!
Anyway, I'll go for now, give my Mom and Dad a little extra on the 4th and tell them I love my home in the mountains of North Carolina. A special warm wish to you and your family. Thanks again Mama Sue for letting me come to this special home!!

Tons of kisses and loads of cuddles,
Bethany