Friday, July 29, 2011

Bella and Bethany from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~

Hi Mama Sue,
It's really been HOT in the mountains. Bella and I can't wait to get back inside. Our Mom went to town and on this funny sign that blinks there were numbers. Mom couldn't believe it, the sign read 101! I don't know about numbers but Mom told us that's really hot and not even the heat indexes.

Now, for something serious--Warning! Arctic Foxes are not to be chased! Bella and I had just finished playing with our penguin toy. That's when we looked up and saw the Arctic Fox with it's pure white coat. Needless to say that critter wasn't going to be in the house with us. I gave chase! Full steam ahead! Mom yelled for me to stop and well I guess I'm glad she did, cause I ran into the TV glass. I still don't know where it went and Mom couldn't stop laughing. I tried to tell Mom I was defending our home but she still laughed. I guess it was funny because Mom told us she should have gotten it on camera.
Give my best to all my High Calling family!
Tail wagging love,

Bethany and Bella too!