Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Watson" from North Tonawanda, New York~







Hello Sue,


I just wanted to share pictures of Watson's first grooming. He went today and received a very good report card. He was starting to look like a fuzzy bear. I was sad I could not take him as I had to go to my Doctor for follow-up from surgery. Everything is healing fine and hopefully I will have full movement of arm and shoulder without any pain. Watson has been good with me not being able to play and hold him like he is used to. He did try to take advantage of the fact I couldn't get to him a few times I was alone with him and He would get into things He knew he wasn't suppose to, He would give me a look like HaHa you cant' get me. LOL I home everyone is good in The Martin household and you enjoy a wonderful summer.


Love Dot, Dennis and Watson

Watson's parents are...
           High Calling's First Song I Sing (Rosie) and High Calling's Diamond Rio