Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cubby (Elliott) from Southport, Connecticut~



Hi Sue,


Always so wonderful to read your email back to me. I hope you and your husband...all your children, dogs and pups are all well. You will have a busy summer with all the new babies on the way!! It was one year ago around this time of year that I found your website. It was Godsent and lead me to my new boy through you. It is still hard for me to recall that time during my life. The loss of my beloved pet for the previous 13 years left a huge hole in my heart...words cannot describe.
Now that Cubby is a year old and has been with us 10 months, it is hard to imagine not having him with us.

He definitely is a part of our family and loves the beach life. We let him run loose during low tide and watch him run like the wind. He goes in the water and often puts a crab or shell in his mouth to show off. He is a character. My brother has two cockers that he brings over to the beach house and it is a show watching the three of them having fun at the beach. All the beach children join in and it is heartwarming scene. I live for this time of year!!

Thanks again Sue for staying in touch through your website and blog. I usually check in every few days to catch up. It is a fun site and means so much since Cubby came to me from there.

Have a great summer!!

All The Best,

xxJoanne and Cubby