Sunday, May 15, 2011

Twinkle from Minneapolis, Minnesota~

















Dear Sue:


Here are some pictures that I took this morning of Twinkle. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!!!

She is getting to be such a good little girl! Some of the pictures include her favorite stuffed toy, "Mr. Foxy", who she really, really loves! She is so smart! She is such a character!! I think she's almost 11 months old now or will be on the 18th, and I can't believe it!



How are you and Mike doing? I hope all is well, and you're finally enjoying a little spring weather! It continues to be cold here in Minnesota, but at least the snow is all gone! What a blessing! Next week we're supposed to have highs of 60 something every day! That will be glorious!



I look forward to hearing from you, Sue, whenever you get a chance. I think of you so often, and always say a little prayer that God will continue to watch over you and yours and bless you all abundantly!

I hope you enjoy the pictures!!! :-)



With love,

Rebecca, Tim and Twinkle!

Twinkle's parents are Sophie and Cubby~