Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Emily from Quincy, Massachusetts~

Emily receiving her first Easter basket!


Hi Sue,


Just a short note to say hello and tell you how much I enjoy your High Calling Cocker Blog. Your two newest babies are so adorable and I really enjoy following their growing up into personality plus little pups.
What a great idea to list the "dog parents" after each new blog entry. In the past I have tried to guess who they might be; not always successfully I might add - except when it came to Tic Tac's offspring. He has a unique coloring that seems to surface in all his puppies, certainly it has in Little Miss Emily.
I found myself laughing right out loud as I read Dot's story about Watson and his potty training pads. I think he is the cutest little guy ever.
Have to say good-by for now as it is time for one of Emily's daily outings. Take care and I hope all is well with Mike and your family. Be sure and try to rest up Mama Sue, as June looks as though it is going to be a very busy month for you.
Love to you Sue,
Donna

Emily's parents are Starr and Tic Tac~