Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disney from Silver Spring, Maryland~






Hello!

Here are a couple shots of Disney from our recent trip to Virginia.

He looks so cute as a puppy. I have been holding back on getting him a hair cut because he just looks so cuddly.

He loves to roll on his back to have his tummy scratched. Still tries to engage our Cockapoo in play; but Pixie just looks at him like, "I'm too old for this". Pixie is 9 1/2 yrs old.

Disney knows where we keep his dog food, his leash, and of course, his treats. He gets a treat after he goes to the bathroom outside. Once he is done, he runs to the front door, and then runs to the pantry. Once I open the door, he puts his paws on our doggy shelf with all the "goodies".
I just filled out his AKC registration papers today. I'm a little behind on paper work. This coming week he goes to the vet for his last set of shots.

Have a great night.

Nancy

Disney's parents are Rosie and Rio~