Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Mia" from Seaford, New York~


Lisa with her new baby girl, "Mia"


It was so wonderful finally meeting you and getting my baby girl. Mia is sleeping now, she cried for the first 15 mins and now is resting. I'm in love!

And here is an earlier post from Lisa.  I could really sense the joy in her "voice".   :D

Hi Sue,


We finally made it home from an incredible Disney vacation. I have

planned a road trip with my sister,niece and best friend to come pick

up my little girl. We are excited about seeing Niagara Falls and

having the time to hug and kiss Mia before the boys hog her up. I love

the pictures of her with her eyes open. My boys tell me I am obsessed

because I look at her pictures at least 50 times a day. Can you send

me directions or should I map quest them? Talk to you soon!

Fondly,

Lisa