Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Emily's Birthday Party - from Quincy, Massachusetts~






Hi Mama Sue,

Today I had my first birthday party. I wasn't sure exactly what was going on but it was fun.

I started the day playing outside a great deal of the time with my favorite toy, a tennis ball.

When everyone came home from work we sat at the kitchen table and had pizza (don't worry,

I only had a couple of bites) but I sure did like it. After the pizza, I opened my presents and

cards with the help of my brother, Tim. My family gave me a yellow chickie squeeze toy, a soft

red frisbee and a package of chew bones. After I played for a little while with my new toys, we

had over-sized cupcakes and mine had a candle on it. Mom took loads and loads of pictures

and we are sending you a few, so you can see my lst Birthday Party.
I think I'll go get up on my brother's bed and take a nap now, this party business made me

a little tired; so I guess I'll say good-night Mama Sue!
Love,
Your Little Emily