Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bethany Willow from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~


Hi Mamma Sue,
Guess who? It's me, Bethany all the way from the mountains of North Carolina! Now, can you guess...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! I'm one year old on Wednesday!


Wow, where has all the time gone? It really has gone fast and there's so much to learn and do. I'm beginning to get over being car sick (a little bit) and I'm trying not to be scared of everything. Mom said I'm going through a "stage" that sounds scary but Mom said I'll get over everything we just take one step at a time. Oh, I found out you're not supposed to get into the field with the cattle or roll in what they leave behind! Mom was MAD! I thought I smelled wonderful! Bella wouldn't join me, she just watched me and had a silly grin on her face.


Mom will send you some new photos as soon as she gets the other computer up and running. I'm trying to be a good girl and most of the time I am. Bella and I have a great time together until she lets me know enough is enough!

Mamma Sue, thank you for letting me come to my forever home in the mountains! I love my Mom, Bella and all the others in the family! Anyway, I'm sending you puppy kisses (big girl kisses now) and a snuggle from your little Bethany. Bella sends her love too!

Puppy Paws from the Heart,


Bethany