Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bella and Bethany from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~

Mom's taking pictures again!

Both girls love my recliner!

Bella to Bethany, "If you get any bigger this arrangement won't work"



Hi Sue,




I wanted to send you some new photos of Bella and Bethany! Bella is loved by everyone she meets and greets with so much love and compassion. She has the unique gift of making everyone believe they're the most important person on the planet! She is a true angel with four paws.



I'm working with Bethany very slowly. Now that the weather is getting warmer I'm planning on walking in the park where she'll get to see and hear many things. She loves the people at the Nursing Center but it takes her a while to "warm" up so I'm not pushing her. I'm praying she'll come around, I'd hate for her to miss all those special events at the Nursing Centers. Time will tell!



Both girls are so special and I'm blessed to have them in my life. God brings gifts to us in many different shapes and sizes. That's exactly what my girls are to me, a special gift from God who works through a special lady that's my friend too!



Thank you again and thank you to all your family!



Cherrie', Bella and Bethany Willow