Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bonny and Betsy from L'Anse, Michigan~



Hi mamma Sue,
You never did see our picture here in our big chair! Hey, it's me....Bonny. That's that kid Betsy beside me. She sticks to me like glue! She's kinda always bittin' my tail...but that's okay mamma Sue, cause I just sit down on my behinder....then she can't get me!

We do everything together.....even share the same food dish....daddy Syd says we are like a orchestra when we eat together....one of us moves in> while the other one moves
Betsy still steals all my toys mamma Sue, but then again I have learned how to fool her.....if she has the toy I want, I just squeak another toy and when she runs for that one, I get the one she took from me! Ha...guess I'm a pretty slick girl, uh?

Betsy got into trouble the other day....she likes to chew wood, and daddy Syd caughted her chewing a stick of fire wood when he was makin' the fire in the wood stove. Boy, did she ever get yelled at! Hahaha! I NEVER did nothin' naughty when I was little like her, did I mamma Sue?

Well, mamma Sue....daddy Syd is callin' us for bedtime, so's I gotta go now. I still think I am your bestest peanut ever!!! You ain't forgot your peanut have you?....I guess you better not! I love you...and tell that guy Mike we send him a sloppy kiss. Betsy slobbers over everything! UGH!

Mommy Sharon says to tell you.....
Sincerely,
Bonny Wee Lass and Betsy Mavourneen