Friday, February 4, 2011

"Dylan Lee" from Sevierville, Tennessee~







Hi Sue – I wanted you to see some recent pictures of Dylan (and some from when he first arrived) and to tell you how the compliments about the little guy keep coming wild and furious and to just let you know he’s nearly 20 pounds.  He will be neutered tomorrow. We still have to register him with AKC.


I’m not much for blogs or social pages, so I haven’t even looked. He’s a wonderful little guy with an incredible personality and everyone who meets him falls in love with him. Through Dylan, you brought much joy to our home, and we thank you. I’m serious when I say that if I could afford a whole litter of your special little male pups, they’d have one heck of a home to come to. We praise you to everyone we speak to about our little guy.
Have a safe trip tomorrow and our best to you,
Darrell…………………………………………………………