Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rylee from South Portland, Maine~







Hi Sue :)


These are some pics that I've taken Of Rylee since weve gotten her. First ones are from youngest to oldest. Wanted to let you know that shes doing great! I dont know if I told you but our pug Renne past away about a week later after we got Rylee. So having her has been such a comfort! She just went to the vet yesterday to get her second booster shots and got a clean bill of health. Shes scheduled to get spayed next month, and she starts a play group next week. She's really enjoying the snow as you can see from the pics. Her and my other cocker Mandy are getting closer to being buddies. We've caught Mandy initiating play at times, so they're getting there. Rylee knows a lot of commands already. She knows how to sit, stay, paw, lay down, and we've almost perfected roll over. Hope all is well with your husband and family, and I will send more pics when the weather gets warmer.



Take care

Chuck and Lori