Friday, January 28, 2011

Drummer from Grand Junction, Colorado~


Hi, Sue!
I just had to share these pictures with you! I was working in the kitchen and

Drummer wanted to play. I told him to get his tennis ball and he disappeared

for a bit, but came back without his ball. I sent him again, but, once again,

he came back empty. I decided to investigate as I knew that he had at least 2

balls around the house somewhere. I decided to check the most likely spot. I

grabbed the flashlight, got down on the floor, and peered under our bed. I not

only found his tennis ball, but it had multiplied! Because of the center beam

of the bed frame, Drummer couldn't get under the bed very easily. But he did

manage to do it while Glenn took a picture!
I just had to share!
I hope that all is OK at your house and that Mike is home and healing up well!
Big Hugs!

Mary :o)