Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bella and Bethany from Tuckasegee, North Carolina~

Breaking a trail!

"Mom, I thought we just got rid of this stuff?"


"Where did my sister, Bethany go? I just saw her a minute ago!"

"I'M NOT GOING ANY FURTHER!"

"I told her it was too deep! Now look at me!"

"I don't know why Bella's always complaining, this is pure FUN!"

"OK, maybe Bella has a point! THIS IS REALLY DEEP and I haven't even gone into the yard!"

Snowbound Bethany



Hi Mamma Sue,


It's me Bethany! Do you remember me? I want to thank you for letting me come and live with my Mom and sister Bella. For the most part Bella and I are best buddies but there are times when Bella puts her paw down and lets me know she not playing around. Oh, how I love to play! When I go out first thing of the morning I finish my outside chores then run back inside and gallop down the hall to Mom's bedroom, where big sister is sleeping. Guess what I do? I take a running jump and tumble onto Bella. I know how to get someone up in the morning! We play chase with lots of running and tumbling around. It's great!




I have an important job, at least that's what Mom and Bella tell me. Bella explained how this is serious and you can't play around on duty! WOW, on duty? I'm not certain what that means but Bella told me I'll be going to some very important classes later on in order to be registered like her and Mom! I hope I will be good at this like Bella. Mom takes me to the Nursing Center and I meet lots of people. They love me! I get tons of belly rubs, head and chin petting, hugs and kisses! I don't think it's a hard job but someone has to do it don't you think?


It's snowing again which mean more fun outside for me and Bella. Bella loves the snow too but she's a little more cautious about running and jumping into drifts. Don't tell Mom but I was a little scared when I started sinking and couldn't feel the ground. That's a strange feeling, I thought I would have to cry for Mom to come and get me but Bella came to me and broke the trail. I was glad to get back inside for now, anyway it's time for my nap. You'll never guess where? I'm going to sleep on the recliner in our family room where the wood stove is going. It feels so cozy and snug!
I love you Mamma Sue and give some kisses to my real Mom and Dad.






Our snowy farm.

More of
our snowy farm.

Hi Sue,
Just had to send some new photos of the girls in our latest snowfall. We have between 8 and 11 inches of new snow, flurries continue but they tell us we may have an ice storm tonight. We're staying inside as much as possible as the temperatures are beginning to fall.
Have a great day!

Love and hugs,
 
Cherrie', Bella and Bethany